Information/Vacation for El Salvador
Land and Climate
- El Salvador is a bit smaller then the U.S. of Massachuetts or Israel.
- Volcanoes enriched the contry of El Salvadors soil.
- Elsalvador has had over two hundred extinct.
- Between 6,000 and 8,000 feet is what some mountin peacks rise to.
- In the lowlands the climate is tropical.
- The average temp. is around 85 degrees.
- On the platu it is semitropical.
- El Salvador has two seasons rainy and dry.
- In 1524 on behalf of spain Pedro de Alvarado conquered the area, He ruled for almost 3 hundred years.
- El Salvador was a minor province of Guatemala for most of El Salavadors history.
- An attempt to gain Indepdence in 1821 was successful
- In 1871 El Salvador became a true nation.
- The government of ElSalvador is a democratic republic.
- 84 members are in the National Legislative Assmbly.
- The National Republiccan Alliance are included in the political parties.
- The voting age is 18 in El Salvador like america.
- 267 municipalities and 14 departments El Salvador is divided into.
- 20% of the people is without education.
- El Salvador became the first Central American State that formalize the Central American free trade agreement with us.
- El Salvador exports cotton, sugar,shrimp, and clothing.
- El Salvador adopted the us dollar in 2001.
- travel from Chicago to Houston from Houston to San Salvador.
- go to the hotel Hilton Princess San Salvador Hotel and unpack
- Then go to the pool
- Then Sleep
- order room sevice
"El Salvador." CultureGrams Online Edition. ProQuest, 2012. Web. 19 Nov 2012.
Temple of the Masonry Altars. 2009. Photograph. Collection of CultureGrams. ProQuest, 2012. Web. 19 Nov 2012.