stay no to drinking and drinving
by : Carmen Molina
what is DWI ! What is the felony
facts on drinking & driving
2. you can go to jail.
3. get a ticket.
4. lose your car.
5. lose you car insurances .
6, get into a bad crash .
7. you cant get a job easily .
8. you can appear in court .
9 . you can kill soemone .
10. you can do some dumb thinks .
11 . loose your job .
12. loose your house .
13. maybe you will lose your family,
16. some people wont like you no more.
17. they wont take you serious no more.
18. could crash an lose a hang.
19. you can crash an lose your leg if you crash.
20. if you crash you can kill an animal
21. your mom will be mad .
22. your parents will be upset at you .
23. you wont have any viacle to drive in .
24. you can fall asleep.
25. you can be paying attention to something else .
26. you cant even be paying attention at your driving as right.
27. DWI classes .
28. waste money on tickets .
29. waste money on fixing your car .
30. you can get community service.
5 statistics/ facts on drinking and driving .
- 1. On average, a drunk driver will drive 80 times under the influence before their first arrest.
- 2. Every 53 minutes in America, a life is lost in a drunk driving crash; that equates to 27 people every day.
- 3. For drivers under 21, the U.S. has a No Tolerance policy which does not allow any alcohol to be in the blood system while behind the wheel. The consequences could include expensive fines, loss of license, or jail.
- 4. Every 90 seconds, someone is injured from a drunk driving incident.
- 5. In 2011, 9,878 people were victims of drunk drivers.
- Between 50 and 75 percent of the people who have had their licenses revoked due to driving under the influence drive illegally without their license.
The cost of a DWI !
5 ways to avoid drinking and driving.
2. don't even drink if you know your gonna drive ,
3. if your gonna drink , drink just a little .
4. go home with a friend that's not even drunk ,
5. or stay the night at that place you are at.