January 28-February 1st
- Parking Lot Duty: Mrs. Heidenreich
- **Thurs, Jan. 31: NAEP Testing - seniors -- has been postponed till Feb. 8th**
- Fri, Feb. 1: Progress Reports
- Week of February 4th: We are hosting girls basketball regionals
- boorish- crude
- cajole - coax
- temperamental - moody
- caustic - bitter
- tenacious - stubborn
- prime numbers - the only number whose sole factors are 1 and themselves
- Don't wait till the last minute to start your SLO's! Don't forget everyone must complete 2 SLO's each school year and can run a maximum of 4 per year. If you are being evaluated, they must be completed by February 1st.
- Artifacts for teachers being evaluated are only needed for domains 1 and 4. These must also be submitted to me by February 1st.
- The sooner SLO's are completed and artifacts are turned in, the sooner we can complete your Summative Evaluation together. Thanks for your cooperation!