The End Zone Boogie
IR project gp 3
Sean Davis plays for the LSU Tigers. Janelle wrote a letter to Sean Davis telling him how much she loves football and the LSU Tigers. She also asked him to do the Sean Davis End Zone Boogie at the next game. Janelle gets to go to a LSU Tigers game with her dad. J.B. is a bully at school who was teasing her. This made her tear down posters around school. After the game, she got to meet Sean Davis.
In the story, Janelle had a dream of doing the end zone boogie with Sean Davis. She was made fun and teased by J.B. for this. She got upset, but still wanted this to happen.
ConnectionThe article "Playoff Atmosphere to Feature Get Loud Lambeau Initiative" connects to be story because they are both about football. Also, both stories talk about celebrating after a good play or a score.
Link to Article
5 Most Important Facts from Source
1. The Green Bay Packers would like fans to be part of Get Loud Lambeau
2. Fans should be aware of the security that will be at the game to watch the fans
3. Two finalists from The Voice will be doing the halftime show. The Packers maybe thought this would help fans be louder
4. They will be having a tailgate party in the Tundra Tailgate Zone to help fans get excited and bring in more fans.
5. The Packers are playing the game on TV's in the parking lot. This will help the stadium area be louder because more fans will come.