Leonardo Da Vinci
The Renaissance Man
- The Mona Lisa ( Unknown who the women is) One of few paintings he finished
- The Last Supper
- The Madonna of the rocks
- He Sketched the first Parachute, Helicopter, Tank, Paddle Boat, calculator, and Motor boat
- He designed War Machines
Impact On Today
- He changed the way people painted and made sculptures
- He showed realistic art form
- He showed emotion and movement in his paintings
- He wrote backwards
- He had a total of 17 half brothers and sisters
- He left many of his painting unfinished
- It took Leonardo 10 years to draw the lips on the Mona Lisa
“Exhibit of Da Vinci Inventions in Bozeman.” WWW.sheridanmedia.com. Sheridan Media, n.d. Web. 10 Mar. 2014. <http://www.sheridanmedia.com/news/exhibit-da-vinci-inventions-bozeman10496>.
Lassieur, Allison. Leonardo Da Vinci and the Renaissance. Berkeley Hights: Enslow Inc., 2000. Print.
“Leonardo Da Vinci.” WWW.biography.com. Bio, n.d. Web. 10 Mar. 2014. <http://www.biography.com/people/leonardo-da-vinci-40396>.
Leonardo Da Vinci Mini Biography. WWW.biography.com. Bio, n.d. Web. 10 Mar. 2014. <http://www.biography.com/people/leonardo-da-vinci-40396>.
“Leonardo Da Vinci Mona Lisa.” WWW.artrenwal.org. N.p., n.d. Web. 10 Mar. 2014. <http://www.artrenewal.org/pages/artwork.php?artworkid=1971>.
Leonardoda-vinci.org. N.p., n.d. Web. 4 Mar. 2014. <http://www.leonardoda-vinci.org/>.
“Original Picture of Last Supper.” WWW.trinitychurchashland.org. Trinity Church Ash land, n.d. Web. 10 Mar. 2014.“Renaissance Man.” Legacy.mos.org. N.p., n.d. Web. 4 Mar. 2014. <http://legacy.mos.org/leonardo/bio.html>.