The Cub Corner
February 9, 2018
As a reminder, due to the school closings in early January, students will be in classes on both February 19th and April 6th. Should this change, we will update you when we are made aware.
2nd Grade Special Person Lunches
We will be having Special Person Lunches for 2nd-grade classes on the dates listed below. Information about these lunches will be sent home to each class prior to the event, including the option to choose the school lunch or bring your own. It is recommended that you do not bring younger children.
- Ms. Dunas- 2/23/18
- Mrs. Sorrentino- 3/9/18
- Mrs. Landolt & Mrs. Myers- 3/23/18
- Mrs. Huber- 4/13/18
- Mrs. McGonigle & Mrs. Pugliese- 4/27/18
- Mr. Flamini & Ms. Wallis- 5/4/18
- Mrs. Dineen- 5/18/18
- Mrs. Behmke & Mrs. Soto- 6/1/18
Important Information for Parents of 2nd graders
District families in Grade 2, Grade 5, and Grade 8 are being asked to re-certify their residency during the 2017-18 school year and must do so before March 1, 2018.
Re-certification will be done by appointment by clicking this link:
Would you like to be more involved? Help out our schools and children? The PTA has Committee Chair Positions open for next year. We have a wide range of positions that need to be filled, some requiring a higher commitment level than others. If you are interested please, contact Kris Scanlon at email@example.com
- Next Meeting - Our next PTA meeting will be on Monday, February 26th in the Millbridge School Library. The meeting will start at 7:30 pm. All are welcome. Come out and hear the latest news of what is happening in our schools.
BoxTops Program - Please continue to clip those BoxTops for this important fundraising program. Here are the details for the latest BoxTops contest: Winter Contest
Long Range Dates to Know
Delran Education Foundation
Delran Elementary PTA