Instructional Data Team
Updates, Reminders, Stay & Play OR Get & Go!!!
Cornell Note-taking: Self Assessment
How well are you implementing the Cornell Note-taking process??? Complete the self-assessment.
- My students take notes using the Cornell Note-taking process at least once a week.
- I have modeled the Cornell Note-taking process at least once for my students.
- I have a model of the correct way to take Cornell Notes posted in my classroom.
- Students create questions for their notes using higher-level question starters.
- Students use questioning, summarizing, reflecting, reviewing and assessing.
Universal Fall Screener Begins September 9th!!!
The Fall Universal Screener, Star Reading, will be administered September 9th, 11th and 15th. Please convey the importance of this test as you speak with your students. This assessment often determines placement in classes.
Creating Custom Lessons for Printing or Displaying Questions On-Screen
There are several ways to get questions and content into ALL In Learning:
- You can import PowerPoint
- You can create a quick assessment key and attach PDF, Word, or other files. This makes it easy to share the key along with the file that goes with it, which can be opened in its native application or printed and used alongside ALL In Learning, and collect the data as a team.
- You can create your own custom ALL In Learning content in our easy-to-use PowerPoint-like interface.