Alaska Mission Trip
Please check out the link below and prayerfully consider partnering with Bonnie and I as we desire to demonstrate the love and power of the gospel to the unreached in Kenai, Alaska this summer. We have been discussing going to Alaska for some mission work for a number of years and feel that 2016 is going to be the year for us to go for a couple of weeks. In the future our plan would be to lead teams of youth there as they volunteer on the mission field.
- Please pray about partnering with us financially so that we can continue building relationships with the unreached people groups of Southeast Asia. We are believing for at least 100 people to partner with us financially for as little as $15.00 a month, this will allow us to continue to spread the gospel to the unreached people groups of Southeast China.
- Our plans to visit Nagaland and Nepal in late November and December to speak to local missionaries and leaders as well as visit some orphanages in a very poor area- have now been changed to the late summer of 2016. Please pray that I would have the guidance and direction needed.
- We would like to see more of the locals rise up and begin to lead areas of ministry in the local churches, outreach centers, life groups and English corners.
- We are beginning to really see an outpouring of grace and a hunger in the lives of the students here and are in need of more laborers.
- Please pray that we have the direction we need to know where to go and that we have the finances needed for moving in that direction.
- Please visit our website and blog at bkmissions.weebly.com