La Charla Con Sra. Chaney
Week 21 - Randolph Middle 2015-2016 - Q3
Welcome to 3rd Quarter!
- RMS students are no longer required to complete the eLinguafolio assignments. If students have completed the one at the end of Unidad 4, they received credit, but it has since been hidden. Students that did not complete it will not be penalized.
- Students need to give a second glance to the student expectations for NCVPS students in regards to Academic Integrity. Student work should be 100% original and not the result of working with anyone or using any online translation websites.
- Below is a document of ALL of the Spanish 1 vocabulary taught in our course. This should be bookmarked IMMEDIATELY! It's an awesome resource: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QnhsPsQ11OvFk7wOSxjMjEPay-sgkndix3NwMfqOLLg/edit?usp=sharing
- This week Unidad 5 Lección 3 is due on Friday! Check the schedule of assignments for what students are expected to do each week.
Reminder about Academic Integrity
Things to keep in mind:
- All students get multiple submissions on any speaking, writing or projects. They will get custom teacher feedback and then can resubmit the assignment after making changes.
- If a student is suspected of using a translator/outside resource the teacher will leave the student feedback saying that they need to be called by that student.
- If a translator/outside resource is used the student will receive a ZERO on the assignment and have to re-do it for a maximum of 70% on the assignment.
Resources students CAN USE to help them:
- Vocabulary lists for each unit contain all vocabulary and structures needed for that unit's assignments
- Their online teacher using appropriate contact methods (Moodle message, Blackboard IM, call or text during appropriate hours)
- The NCVPS Peer Tutoring Center
To read more about Academic Integrity and NCVPS click here:
Mrs. Kellie Chaney
Office Hours: Tuesday/Thursday 2-5pm
During office hours Mrs. Chaney can be reached via call, text, Blackboard IM or iMessage. If students are not able to communicate with Mrs. Chaney during this time they can set up another time via Moodle message or text.