Ready? Set? Go!
COMING UP - Quarter 1 Workshop
Thursday, Oct. 10th, 9am-3:30pm
156 College Road
Steffy Buidling, Room #121
BYOD (Bring your own device!)
Consider the following ways to get active as a PL Champ:
- Introduce yourself as the PL Champ to your staff - Here are some ideas for you!
- Have a quick PL Site Scavenger Hunt with your staff to find out what is there
- Survey people to find out what they are interested in learning about
- Have a What's Happening with PL share out in small groups at a staff meeting
Learning Walks strategies to share w/your PL Team...
- Have everyone in the group share a purpose for their participation. Gives a focus!
- Review the Walkthrough Tool at a staff meeting prior to the date.
- Make a list of 2-3 questions to focus the debriefs. (Never skip the debrief! This is the #secretsauce)
A blog post by Catlin Tucker - Ask, Yourself, Why Am I Grading This? Consider grading through the lens of when to give grades, when to give feedback, both or neither. Short on time? Skip the article and checkout the graphic on the post!
Two Tasks prior to 10/10:
- Connect to your staff - Introduce yourself as the PL Champ to your staff! (Resources here)
- Connect to our community - Either... 1. Pose a question from you or your staff about PL related to either resource/example or strategy needed. OR 2. Share a PL resource or strategy idea from your school. POST HERE!