RES Staff Update
January 14-18, 2019
What Does It Mean to Have a Kids Deserve It Attitude?
Putting kids first...taking care of your own personal well being...being a risk taker, innovator, problem solver, and surrounding yourself with like minded folks that will energize you, praise you, and support you in this journey called teaching!
This is an attitude of showing love, being a servant and believing in all the children we teach.
I think it means to truly love teaching and be present with your students all day long. Make each student feel like they are the most important student in the class.
Having a #kidsDeserveit attitude means that in all you do as a teacher and in all the roles you play as a professional, kids come first, no matter what it takes.
Reminders for This Week
TUESDAY: Group Pictures
WEDNESDAY: CPOC Meeting (7:45 am) & E-track begins
THURSDAY: Garland (AM-2nd; PM-5th)
FRIDAY: Garland (AM-3rd; PM-4th) & End of 2nd Grading Period
Ed Camp Cy-Fair (Saturday, Jan. 26, 8am-12:30 pm @ Spillane MS)
Free PD Opportunity, 4 Off-Contract Hours, Course #23997
Calendar Updates-Bolded items are new this week
Monday, Jan. 14
- Garland is being rescheduled due to IS meeting on the same day. Information is coming once it is confirmed with Garland. She was originally scheduled to meet with K/1 on this day.
- Restaurant Night @ Chipotle (4-8 pm)
Tuesday, Jan. 15
- Gerletti--video conference for coaching training @ 9 am
Thursday, Jan. 17
- Moran--Tech Liaison Mtg. (4:30 pm)
Saturday, Jan. 26
- Ed Camp Cy-Fair (free PD offered at Spillane MS--See Professional Development section for information on registering.)
Monday, Jan. 28
- Begin earning Super Bowl squares (more information coming)
Wednesday, Jan. 30
- Don Ryan, school board member, visits Robison (10-11 am)
Staff Dress for the Week
Tuesday--Team Shirt Tuesday
Friday--Robison Spirit Shirt (18-19) and jeans