Franklin Friday News
What's Going On at #FAPBG-Week of March 29, 2021
Covid-19 Self-Reporting Form
This form is to be used by Franklin Academy staff, parents, students, vendors, volunteers and other community members. Self-isolation would be associated with exposure to someone with actual COVID-19 or having a positive test result.
2021-2022 New Franklin Families
Welcome new 2021-2022 Franklin Families!
Online registrations will be emailed to you after March 29th.
You will need the following documents to complete the registration:
- A copy of your scholar's birth certificate or passport
- Two proofs of residency that match the address listed on your scholar's application
- A completed and up-to-date Florida School Entry Health Exam on the state form
- A completed and up-to-date Florida Immunization Record on the state form
Due to finalized FSA testing dates, Block 2 Academic Bootcamp dates have been updated.
If you previously registered your scholar for Block 2, you will need to REREGISTER him/her.
Agency in Action
We are excited to share that this week the fourth-grade scholars wrote letters to petition to be able to purchase ice cream during their lunch. As a result of their efforts, it has been decided that ALL PYP Scholars will be able to purchase ice cream on the day their class is scheduled to eat lunch in the cafeteria. Congratulations!
Spring 2021 Testing Information Grades 3-8
Spring picture orders will not prepaid. You will receive a photo proof and then place your order.
Please note that photo times are now listed on the flyer.
Free Online Books
Please remember to download the DashPass app to your phone so that your scholar can be released to carline in a timely manner.
ALL PARTIES PICKING UP SCHOLARS MUST HAVE THE DASHPASS APP IN ORDER FOR THE SCHOLAR TO BE CUED AND RELEASED. (e.g. grandparents, older siblings, family friends)
Please ensure that scholars are wearing appropriate, approved Franklin Academy outerwear. Hoodies and other non-Franklin outerwear will be confiscated. Please refer to our handbook for reminders on our dress code.
Early Release Procedure
- For early release, please head over to the Dashpass app and submit an early release request on the day of the early release.
- It will send you an email. You must approve the request in the email in order for the school to receive the early release request and approve it.
- When you arrive at the school to pick-up your scholar, use the camera on your mobile phone to scan the QR code that is hanging on the door.
- Complete the form that shows up on your mobile phone, and your scholar(s) will be released to you.
FRANKLIN ACADEMY PALM BEACH GARDENS CAMPUS
BUILDING BETTER PEOPLE, EVERYDAY
An International Baccalaureate Candidate School
Primary Years Programme