CHS Senior Special Edition
Updated 6/15 - live stream link, SCOIR, Powderp. pics, etc
Seniors, have you done this yet in SCOIR?
Senior Banners - Message from PTO:
Banners can be collected after graduation in the CHS office from 6/18 - 6/30 between 8am-3pm.
We hope you love your banners and congratulations to all your seniors!
Kerri, Sarah, and Anita
Graduation Preferred Seating - Message from PTO:
- Thanks to the incredible response to on-field seating requests, CHS was able to raise over $15K for CHS Class of 2021 scholarships!
- If you have reserved on field seats, please:
- Arrive at the 6th Street gate (gates open at 6:30)
- Have your entire party together
- Check in at the “On Field Reserved Seating” table
- Provide your graduate’s name and you’ll be escorted to your seats by a Junior Class usher
Senior week update meeting:
Because the yearbook staff were able to include student school photos which were taken in spring, and covered ALL CHS sports, our beautiful 280-page full color yearbook will be ready for distribution the last week of July this year on the CHS campus. Please follow @chsbeachcomber on Instagram for updates.
DID YOU BUY YOUR YEARBOOK?
Additional LIMITED number of yearbooks are available for pre-order starting tomorrow June 8 until the last day of school, June 17. Please purchase at jostensyearbooks.com (some may be available to purchase onsite in July but are not guaranteed available).
If you are unsure if you purchased a yearbook, please email adviser Anna Woerman at email@example.com
Good NEWS for the class of 2021:
Graduation 2021 - Traditional Ceremony
Masks required for all in attendance - open to the public (no limited seating - there will be overflow seating available).
Preferred Seating: Preferred seating will be available for purchase via the CHS PTO (money is returned to the class of 2021 through scholarships). Purchasing information will be available soon.
Click on the link below to download the document:
• If you are paying by check, please make the check payable to “CHS PTO” and enclose it with the completed form no later than June 9, 3:00 p.m. In the memo, please write: “SEATING” and your Senior’s full name (if you have a graduate)
• If you are paying by Venmo, please return the form to the CHS front office and send payment to CoronadoPTO (Venmo code is on the letter) no later than June 9, 3:00 p.m.In the section that asks “what is it for?”, please write “SEATING” and your Senior’s full name (if you have a graduate)
Seating is first come, first seated - gates open at 6:30. Public/general seating is available in the home stands, on the field near 6th street, and on the field near 7th street.
The event will be livestreamed for all those that can't attend @: ______Link sent soon/TBA____________
Senior Baccalaureate 2021 Service:
What are your post-CHS plans?
Seniors! Please enter the college you are planning to attend (community or four-year) in your SCOIR account so we know to forward your final transcript. The outcome feature is located in your SCOIR account under your My Colleges tab in the Applied column. More specific instructions can be found here:https://scoir.helpdocs.io/article/0m91nps3qb-updating-outcomes#how_to_video
Commmendation Recognition Events
Introducing the class of 2021 Valedictorian and Co-Salutatorians
Samantha L. - Valedictorian
Paloma RvH - Co-Salutatorian
Alex H - Co-Salutatorian
Coronado High School
Click Here for the ASB student activities calendar
How to Access CHS Library eBooks and Audiobooks
NEED HELP? Call the school at 619-522-8907 or email at CHSinfo@coronadousd.net for assistance.
National Honor Society Tutoring
Mondays - 2:30pm-4:00pm
See the CHS Library Powerschool page for the Zoom link! Tutors will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.