Hair for dummies :P
By: McKayla Foster
How to care for your hair.
- You should wash your hair thoroughly with the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly not leaving any residue that could make your hair oily.
- Let your hair air dry as much as possible, hair dryers can damage your hair.
- If you need to dry your hair use a towel not hair dryer.
Why is your hair important?
- So you can keep your hair free from lice
- So your hair is healthy and non tangled.
- Your hair can possibly break and make your hair look dull.
- It will effect how shiny it is
- You can get flaking but if you wash your hair deeply with shampoo it may go away.
- You can get dandruff, using dandruff shampoo should help that
- You can get split ends, cutting them off will help and make your hair grow.
- You can get lice, the only way to get rid of them is a special shamoo.
Zendaya - Slow Motion Hair Flip