Who did this heroic act of declaring independence
- Crispus Attucks
- Samuel Gray
- James Caldwell
- Samuel Maverick
- Patrick Carr
They were the ones who were apart of the boycotting against all of these taxes. They were killed for standing up and paving a way for their independence.
- Crispus Attucks is said to have been born around 1723
- In Framingham, Massachusetts.
- Father was a slave
- Mother was an Indian
- Wanted independence for all of the colonies
- Samuel Gray was the first man fired upon in the Boston Massacre
- Worked at a buisiness called John Grays ropeworks
- Born Jaurary 1, 1823
The paving of the Independence
So many things happened to make our independence official, none of the people that were alive during that time are alive now. But we can still thank them.
It all came down to how much they wanted it.
- The Boston Tea party
- The Stamp Act
- The Boston Massacre
- The Declaratory act
- AND MORE