Lifelong Success for CSU Students
Launching Graduate Learning Outcomes in Subjects
Are you already teaching to Graduate Learning Outcomes?
The answer is probably yes.
If you support students in developing literacy skills, prepare them for professional life or expand their horizons to different cultures or a sustainable future, then you are teaching GLOs. Congratulations!
Did you know the GLOs can now be included in your subject outline?
We'd like to help you...
- Choose the right few GLOs for your subject
- Assess your learning outcomes with clarity
- Come up with ideas for teaching the GLOs
- Offer you resources to make it easier
We'd love to learn from you...
- How do you engage your students?
- What teaching practices work best in your discipline?
- What are some interesting ways you assess you students?
About the Workshops...
- reflect on feedback from your students
- design a richer learning experience for your students
- improve your assessment clarity
- include graduate learning outcomes in your subject
- prepare your subject outline for next session
- meet your support team for assessments, technologies and GLOs.
This one hour workshop provides an ideal opportunity to get some advice, learn from your peers and complete your subject outline.
Where and When?
Wagga Wagga Building 13 Room 210
Wednesday November 28th 10am
Albury CD Blake Building 751-202
November 28th 3pm
November 29th 10am
Bathurst Library Room (BA01 1412.325)
Thursday December 6th 2pm
Friday December 7th 10am
Tuesday December 11th at 2pm
Thursday December 13th at 10am
Please bring your laptop so we can help you complete your subject outline during the workshop.