Educational Psychologist with a Sociocultural Theory
Cntributions to Development Theory
- He's known best for being and educational psychologist with a sociocultural theory.
- Vygotsky's theories focus on the social interaction in the development of cognition.
- Goes about his theory through language.
- Theories suggest that social interactions leads to continuous step by step changes in childrens thought and behavior that vary's from culture to culture.
- The development and depends on interactions with people and tools that are provided to help their view of the world.
- The three ways a cultural took cna be passed from one individual to another is imitative learning, intruscted learning, and collaborative learning.
Piaget & Vygotsky in 90 seconds