My Life in 10 years
Timeline of goals/accomplishments
do pre-ap classes and have good grades my sophomore, junior, and senior year
Graduate High School:
I hope to graduate with either an academic or beach volleyball scholarship.
Get into a good college:
I would like to get into a school in California.
Play my four years in college and play in tournaments and national qualifiers.
Figure out what I want to major in, probably something in medicine.
Graduate with good grades and hopefully not have to go longer than 4 years.
living on my own:
Find a really cool house, possibly really close to the beach.
meet someone and get married.
5 things that could derail me
- Getting lazy and letting my grades drop in high school to where I don't get into a college I want.
- Hanging out with the wrong group of people that will cause me to stray away from my goals
- Getting into a bad relationship where you end up changing your whole plan and goals so you can be with that person
- Not taking my health seriously; eat bad, not exercise, and become lazy to where I can't play beach volleyball
- Getting lazy in college and flunk my work to where I lose my scholarship and either get kicked out or drop out of college
5 musts for my success
- Keeping my goals and values in line and not let anyone prevent or change them
- Keep a close relationship with my family and take their opinions of my goals and choices in life to heart
- Don't get mixed up with the wrong people who can get you into bad stuff and lead you down a dark road
- Always do what makes me happy. Don't change your plans and goals just so others can be happy
- Work. Don't get lazy and take the easy road. Work for my accomplishments and achieve my goals!