Pirate Parent Post
Spreckels May/June Newsletter
Our Fantastical Staff on Spirit Day, May 21st!
- 5/28-Fun Friday---wear crazy socks and a fun hat or make your hair crazy!!!
- 6/4--Proud to be a Pirate Day!-Wear your Spreckels gear or dress like a pirate
- 6/10-Last day of school-Wear your Spreckels gear
Save The Dates:
- 5/27-Special School Board Meeting 6:30 p.m.
- 6/3-Regular School Board Meeting 7 p.m.
- 6/1-6/4-Assessment Days
3rd-5th graders will be taking the state tests in English/Language Arts and Math
(CAASP) and TK-2nd graders will be completing end of the year assessments
- 6/1-Open House Videos sent out to families
- 6/7-5th grade promotion drive thru!!! (Schedule and more info coming soon to 5th grade families)
- 6/10-Last day of school---regular hybrid schedule, student assemblies, million word reader awards and DUNK TANK!
*5th grade celebration
**Drive by goodbye to students (see info below)
Virtual Open House
Students began library again this past week!! Thank you Mr. McMahon!
Drop Off and Pick Up
Please help with safety
As we approach the end of the school year, S.U.E.F. is having one more fundraiser. We hope this one eases everyone back into the school/work week after the upcoming Memorial Day 3 day weekend. Nobody wants to have to worry about what to cook the first day back, so S.U.E.F. and Pastability's have partnered up and we have got you covered, with our Pasta Dinner Fundraiser. Get an amazing meal and support S.U.E.F. as you eat..it's a win-win!
How to place an order:
1. Place your order online at https://pastabilitys.net between now and Sunday, May 30th.
2. Choose your order pick-up time, between 3pm-8pm at Pastability's on Tuesday, June 1st.
3. Choose S.U.E.F. Fundraiser under Menu options (once you've put in the pickup date and time). There are 4 different family meal options to choose from.
5. Share with family and friends, anyone can place an order and support S.U.E.F. **$20 of every meal purchased supports S.U.E.F.
We appreciate the support and hope that the remainder of the school year goes well.