First Realty LeaseStar Update
- User presence notifications are now active in Lead2lease. This feature will display an alert on the screen of a guest card that is being simultaneously worked by another user. By keeping everyone on the same page, this feature will eliminate the possibility of overwriting a colleague's notes.
- A release in late January resolved an issue where "text message" actions were not being synced to Lead2Lease from OneSite. Now a ‘Text Message’ action type from OneSite to will be mapped as a ‘Phone’ action type within Lead2Lease.
We are excited to announce unit availability posting schedules!
- Posting schedules can now be driven by a floorplan’s unit availability
- This feature is enabled per property, but will not be enabled by default
- For more details on how to enable this feature contact your LeaseStar Account Manager.
Client Portal Update
RealPage has a new cancellations process that significantly enhances your visibility into the cancellation workflow after you submit it. You will now be able to see cancellation details at the product level including Billing cancellation and Product deactivations. You can also update your cancellation request directly in the portal to communicate any last minute changes to the Cancellations team. Here is your link learn more about the process:
SUPPORT OR PRODUCT OVERVIEW
The most case reasons was for a Defect in a product, 44.83%.
Most of the Support cases originated by Direct call, 55.17%
Critical cases were resolved in 2.52 hours, while your overall average fpr resolution is 67.74 hours. This is a good area to reduce with the help of the Client Portal.
RealPage Team Information
LeaseStar Account Manager
LeaseStar Lead2Lease Consultant
Platinum Support Advisor
Level One Support
Leasing Desk Screening
Website Implementations Consultant
Seo/Web Marketing Rep
Putting the Personality Back into Property Management
What’s New in Social: Autoplay, Tweets, and Peach
Your Apartment Property Management System Health Check