By Bryson Hoskyns
How do we challenge ourselves?
- When we want to change something, we use the 6 steps in the Engineering Design Process to plan and improve it.
- To set challenges goals for ourselves.
- To have a high expectation to get good grades.
How do our teachers challenge us?
- Teachers give us assessments that challenge us to use our new knowledge.
- Teachers challenge us to use new technology.
- EOGs, Benchmark Tests, Reading 3D
- Teachers give you problems to solve by engineering.
- Teachers give us math challenges.
How do challenges help you to grow?
- Goals help you grow by helping you get better each time you meet goals.
- The 7 habits challenge us to become better people.
- When you are challenged, you sometimes make mistakes.
- Mistakes help you to grow,
How Challenges Happen
This is how one wildcat in our school use challenges and use technology