Summer Reading Opportunities
Mooresville, NC 28115
Mon. - Thurs. 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Fri. 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sat. 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Click on Elementary Zone or Middle Zone
*Password is wiseowl16
1. NoveList: Reading recommendation
2. Britannica or Grolier Online: Encyclopedia articles about everything3. Explora: Reference, magazine, newspaper articles about everything
*Log in- student ID#
After short interest survey and reading assessment, you can read five ebooks over the summer.
Kids Earn a Free Book:
The Barnes & Noble Summer Reading Program is here to help you on your way, encouraging you to read books of your own choosing and earn a FREE book, simply by following these three easy steps:
1. Read any eight books this summer and record them in your Summer Reading Journal (English or Español). Tell us which part of the book is your favorite, and why.
2. Bring your completed journal to a Barnes & Noble store between May 16th and September 5th, 2017. Find a Store
3. Choose your FREE reading adventure from the book list featured on the back of the journal.