April 27-May 1
MAP Testing This Week....
The teachers who are in bold and underlined will be testing in their classrooms. We will place easels out in the F Hallway and by computer lab to signal that students are being tested in classrooms in the hallway. This is everyone's cue to limit the traffic and noise in the hallways. Please limit the amount of student movement in the hallway. Also remember students are testing in the main computer lab.
Also if there is indoor recess and you share a common wall with someone bold and underlined you may be asked to move your class to another location. We want to make our testing environment as conducive as possible.
Monday, April 27-Make Up Testing
Tuesday, April 28- 5th Grade Math: Session 1 (Brewer, Eikel and Volling)
Wednesday, April 29- 5th Grade Math: Session 1 (Strokotter and Hanna)
Thursday, April 30- 5th Grade Math: Session ICA and PE (Brewer, Eikel and Volling)
Friday, May 1-5th Grade Math: Session ICA and PE (Strokotter and Hanna)
Lakeview PDC Floating Sub Day is Tuesday
DRA Window Opening Now Open!!
Here's a quick review of the Spring DRA Window expectations:
Title 1 Students:
- Carla and Kim will give the DRA to these students.
- Classroom teachers will not need to give them to Title students.
- Given between the dates of April 20- May 15.
- DRA scores must be entered in SISK12 no later than May 22.
5th grade students:
- Please proctor the DRA to 5th grade students that are reading below the grade level benchmark between the dates of April 20 - May 15.
- This information is very helpful for middle school principals and teachers, as they plan for next school year.
Sign Folders In/Out of Record Room. Keep locked if storing in classroom during the window.
Please remember to include the location you need the Seal Team to go to. For example, a call would sound like "Seal Team Red to E2".
The Week Ahead...
4th and 5th Grade will switch Special Area classes for the entire week (M-F)
- 5th Grade Specials- 8:30 a.m.- 9:30 a.m.
- 4th Grade Specials- 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
Monday, April 27
Penny Challenge Begins
K, 1, 3, 4, 5-Class Placements during collaboration
Tuesday, April 28
PDC Floating Sub (See Above)
Wednesday, April 29Pledge- Deters
2nd-Placement during collaboration
Thursday, April 30
AM 1/2 Day 2nd Grade Report Card Revisions
PM 1/2 Day 4th Grade Report Card Revisions
6:30 p.m.- Title-Entering Kindergarteners Night @LVE
Friday, May 1
8:30 Bus Driver Meeting in Lounge
Penny Challenge Ends
4th Quarter Progress Reports Sent Home
Excellence is all around us. Nominate a staff member by clicking here.
3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade Teachers and Students
Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd Grade Teachers