Travel Guide to Planet Earth
By: Kerri Miller
Welcome to Planet Earth!
- There are 6 land masses we see them as 7 continents.
- There are also imaginary lines that divide it into northern and southern hemispheres.
- There are also time zones. This might be important when you travel to different countries to know what time everything opens to enjoy your vacation.
- The earth also features different climate zones. This is important for when you are packing so then you know what to pack.
- Our great Lakes are polluted because of all the industries, cars, and people polluting our Earth.
- When people use boats invasive species from other water sources attach them self to the bottom and sides. Then when they reach Lake Michigan they let go of the boat and spread out in the lake to reproduce.
- We lose the fresh water from our great lakes when we use it irresponsibly.One day we will run out of water then what will we do.
- If people building on the shores then we lose our of wetlands and we can't get them back.
- A fun thing and popular thing to do at the lakes is fish.
- You also can go visit some of the sand dunes.
- Lake Michigan is a great place to enjoy a nice swim.
- Having Lake Michigan provides us with many more jobs.
- One of the best things to do with all those hills and mountains is going hiking. The view if beautiful.
- I would suggest coming during the summer because its a lot warmer and there are more things to do in the summer.
- But if you want to see the frozen lake obviously come during the winter.
- While you are their visit the Mackinaw bridge located at the top half or northeast side of Lake Michigan.
- If you are at the bottom of the lake go straight north and go to the upper peninsula for some different adventures.
Mount Saint Helen
- One of the most common and most harmful challenges with Mount Saint Helens is volcanic eruption.
- You can also expect ash fall with a large volcano
- It can be very difficult to for farming with the uneven ground to the continues eruptions.
- When the volcano erupts its not uncommon to see mudslides shortly after.
- Many people are very interested in volcanos or things that go "BOOM" there for there is lots of tourism.
- Many people enjoy hiking with all these great large mountains. If that's something you love too you would love it here.
- With mountains and hiking comes trails. There are a large variety of different trails.
- While on the trails enjoy the wildlife around you. There is lots of it.
- climbing helmet
- Good walking and hiking shoes
- layer able clothes because at
- While there visit Coldwater lake located in the park.
- I would suggest coming during the summer to have good weather to truly enjoy your visit.
- You can expect to see lots of wildflowers while on the trails.
- Wild animals are very common out in the forests.
- Lots of people tour the area there for tourism is very common at the Rockys
- Go and experience the wildlife around you on the trails.
- Be prepared for a sudden weather change, they are very common at Mount Saint Helens.
- When you go it will be extremely sunny so remember your sun gear.