A Note About Midterms
(Which your child got today)
Yikes! That's a low grade!
I sent midterms how with students today. Please know the following:
- Midterms are a snapshot- not the final grade.
- Tomorrow- on student's desks will be a detailed report of assignment grades and missing work.
- Students may re-do or correct assignments!
- Extra copies of assignments are in a binder in the classroom. If we run out of copies, I can reprint (within a few days!)
- Students did NOT have time to makeup assignments before midterm ( I was behind in grading because I've been sick) , they have until report card final grades are due to remake assignments.
- I will print a DETAILED progress report every Friday for the rest of the year so your child can monitor their grade closely.