This Week in Waumba Land
Sunday, November 17th
"Be kind and loving to each other" Ephesians 4:32
- 3:45 Meeting - Let's meet in 214 this week.
- Who's In? - Sharon & Brittany are out. Anyone else?
- Christmas Service - December 22nd is the Christmas Service. Please let me know if you can not make it. Also if it is not your scheduled week to serve (Angie, Bob, Sharon & Arlene) but you are available, we would love to have all hands on decks.
- Operation Christmas Child - Return your packed shoeboxes by November 24th
- November Curriculum - Check out the volunteer website
- NPCC Blog - Ever wonder what's happening around our church? Check out the new NPCC Blog. http://blog.northpoint.org/
How's your week going?
I apologize for the late email. This has been a CRAZY week for me. Be Rich is an AMAZING and amazingly busy time of year for me. It's so exciting to see so many people generously respond to the "Do More. Give More" challenge. Speaking of Be Rich, OCC boxes can be returned this week and next week. This week launches the challenge of Do More. Give More. TIME. You can sign up for a service opportunity starting Sunday. http://howtoberich.org/time/ I'd love to find a time when we could all serve together. Let's talk about this on Sunday.
For those of you that weren't here last week, we had a first in the crawlers class. One of our little ones threw up. Deb was definitely the hero of the day as she was on the receiving end. Deb, thank you for being awesome and for handling that situation so well. In fact, it was incredible to watch as all of you jumped in and quickly assisted. Hoping this was a first and last :-).
This week we will continue to share our next steps in growing in our relationship with Christ. If you haven't shared yours with us yet, we would love to hear from you. As an update on one of my steps, I am moving forward with the mission trip to East Asia in January. I couldn't be more excited and nervous all at the same time.
I hope you have a great weekend. See you on Sunday!
Operation Christmas Child
How can we be praying for you?
Continued prayers for Arlene and Harold and their entire family. Arlene, we are so sorry for your loss of your mother-in-law. We are praying for you and the Philippine nation dealing with the aftermath of the typhoon.