CHE Update for 5/24
Coyote Staff Update
Chromebook Inventory, End of Year! IMPORTANT
- Remove all markings of room number/teacher name
- Have all chrome carts with chrome books delivered to library starting Monday, June 4
- Deliver ALL chrome books that are in lockers to library beginning Monday, June 4. They will go on the library tables.
- If there are ANY repairs that are needed, enter the FMX ticket NOW!
- Alex will spend summer accounting for our devices so that they are ready to be assigned to students for 18-19
Rules and Procedures
MAP Testing Reminder
Initial scores that are rolling in are down from the winter. I know the end of the year (especially with the amount of CAASPP) can be taxing but we really want to get the best possible snapshot of our students. Please watch the engagement tab while they are taking it. and to remind them to show us how much growth they've made.
We can't have them re-take it so this is our one shot to get them to take it seriously.
SAVE the DATE
Save the Date
August 6, 2018, 8am-4pm
Joseph Nelson Community Center
(eligible for buyback)
I am excited for our retreat this year. We are sharing the day with Fairview Elementary and it is shaping up to be a fantastic time. I will share our agenda as we finalize it.
Shout out to ALL of the teachers who have completed the textbook inventory already. It is much appreciated.
Shout out to First Grade and friends who helped organize our Volunteer Reception. You do such a good job recognizing our parent volunteers =)
Shout out to Ms. Spence for taking another class on a field trip today. It is much appreciated.
DISPOSAL OF MATERIALS and MOVING
1. If you need boxes, check in with Mr. Amos or Mrs. Fallon in the office.
2. Remember, this is a good opportunity to empty/dispose of unnecessary items. WE will have an extra dumpster on campus starting next Tuesday.
Also, ALL OLD adopted materials must go! There is no exception to this request. Please see this information about what to do with old adopted materials:
Textbook Recycling for Spring 2018
PLEASE DO NOT THROW BOOKS IN THE DUMPSTER! FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES BELOW FOR SUCCESSFUL TEXTBOOK RECYCLING:
Elementary Sites: Encourage students to keep math journals and Benchmark consumables. If you need to recycle consumables or materials that are not Board approved please request boxes from IMC. You can box materials and schedule pickup with the warehouse. All boxes must be clearly marked with an “R” (recycle.)
Update for Events for April/May
May 25/28: No School
May 29: Leadership Meeting
June 4: Field Day
June 6: Honor Roll/Attendance Recognition/5th grade Farewell Practice
June 8: Last Day of School, Minimum Day, 5th grade farewell