The meaning of a Prepositional Phrase
The meaning of Prepositional phrase is a modifying phrase consisting of a preposition and its object. This is important because they provide important information on location,descriptions of people and things, relationships times and ideas.
- Tommy, along with the other students, breathed a sigh of relief when Mike announced that he was postponing the due date for the research essay.
- According to the weather forecast it is hot.
- By the light of the moon let it snow.
- Around the world children have a merry Christmas.
- Near the ocean a duck swims and quacks.