NUTRITION, FOOD AND YOU
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
NSC 170C1 IS OFFERED ONLINE DURING ALL SUMMER SESSIONS
PRE-SESSION BEGINS MONDAY, MAY 16TH. SIGN UP TODAY!
Have you been waiting for a seat to open up in NSC 170C1 for the fall...consider taking NSC 170C1 online over the summer! Seats are open in all summer sessions.
Pre-Session: May 16 - June 4
Summer Session I: June 6 - July 7
Summer Session II: July 11 - August 10
Note: Any courses with the section number containing “900’s” are available to non-UA students in the Outreach college only. The “Department Consent” is a standard note written in for those courses but no department consent can actually be given to allow students to enroll in those courses. You should be able to enroll yourself in the standard section which is for UA students if a seat becomes available which does not contain a 900 number.
NSC 170C1 ACADEMIC YEAR INFORMATION
- The nutrition department does not keep a waitlist
- The nutrition department does not enroll students in the course using an add/drop (change of schedule) form for any reason
- The only way to get into the course is through UAccess if a seat is available
NUTRITIONAL SCIENCES MINOR
- 18 total NSC units are required for the minor
- It is recommended that NSC 170C1 be taken before 300 level NSC courses required for the minor
- NSC 255 also counts towards a Tier II INDV
- NSC 310, NSC 353 and NSC 375 also count towards a Tier II NATS
- All courses approved for the minor can be taken online in the summer sessions (Except NSC 475)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information!