What's inside your backpack?
Top 5 items in your backpack you should have for survival
- used for cutting sticks to start a fire
- you'd be able to kill little animals if they're near
These matches could be used for
- creating a fire
First Aid Kit
- if you have a wound you could put a bandage over it to help heel
- you'd want to keep a variety of items in your first-aid kit
- have pain reliever, tweezers, gauze, band-aids, eyewash, anti-bacterial ointments, cream for rashes and also a manual to show how to care for things
It's always a good thing to have food!
- have food with you so you don't starve
- you're still able to eat if you can't find food where you're stranded
- if worse comes to worse and you have no food left, catch fish or crabs to eat
- this mirror can be any size
- have a mirror to signal planes or helicopters, can be used as a signal when sunlight hits it or even used with a bright moon shine