Week of October 28
Office Schedule / ModPeeps OOO
If you'd like to see who is out of the office this coming week, please reference the LA Calendar.
- Susan will be visiting the LA office starting Mon 10/28- Tue 10/29
- Lindsay will be visiting the LA office starting Mon 10/28- Tue 10/29
- John (IT) will be visiting the LA office starting Tue 10/29- Thu 11/14
Amy Hirt is relocating from PGH she has been hired as the Brand Stylist, she will be reporting to Asheley Catuzzi
- FAB Thursday/FRIDAY THIS WEEK! Have you been meaning to give someone a Hi-5? Make sure to post it on the Hi-5 board (in kitchen) before 10:00 AM Thursday morning. This Thursday, we will randomly select one Hi-5 recipient to participate in a challenge, to win 1 of 3 gift cards! Must be present to play and win!
- B-days this week: Alicia (Wednesday 10/30 yayy!)
- ModVersary's this week: Krista & Rosemary (Friday 11/1!)
HALLOWEEN COSTUME CONTEST/ Fab Thursday!!
Thursday, Oct. 31st 2013 at 12-1pm
11th Floor Kitchen
"Can you sense it in the air?
Soon ghouls and ghosts will round our lair!
Witches and warlocks, in all shapes and sizes,
Will gather to compete for prizes!
At the LA Office, the center of power,
You will find them there, at the witching hour!
So let your imagination get you going,
We've come to expect a creative showing!"
PRIZES: Prizes will be awarded for most original and scariest costumes.
And of course this also includes our ModDogs.
1st place = $50
2nd place = $25
3rd place = $15
- Kindly USPS packages need to be drop off in the lobby (1st Floor) .
- 2 outgoing USPS packages have been left in the reception, please pick them up, if the package is an employee return please fallow the guidelines for returns.
Please submit all your ModCloth Employee Return items to the Eneida or myself by 1PM on Friday. All returns must be neatly packaged and attached to your return slip.
Packages & Samples- please pick them up in a timely manner to keep the Reception clutter free!
Thanks to everyone for all the effort you put into keeping our office clean, safe, and organized.