Alumni on NatConf'16
Logistics and Arrival
In this Confirmation letter you will find:
- Update on Agenda;
- Candidates for Member Committee President
- Arrival Info logistics - reminder;
- Alumni side events logistics;
- Award Night theme, awards and logistics.
Payment details for your sign-up
Please remember the payment to:
AIESEC Aalto ry
FI 51 21851800128317 (Nordea)
according to the ticket you have signed-up for! We will check the payments at the first week after NatConf, and penalty fees are applicable for payment reminder after that!
Change in Agenda
Session will be hosted by Shanshan and Maria, with participation of current MCP. Active participation of alumni is assumed :)
Member Committee President candidates
Will we have an MCP elect?.. Witness the moment!
Arrival Info Logistics
Check-in for the alumni will start at 8:45 at the venue, and the Member Committee candidates will start at 10 a.m. sharp.
- If you want to attend morning plenary for current members, please make sure that you check-in before 9 a.m.
- If you would like to attend speeches, please make sure you check-in before 10 a.m. NO LATE COMERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO THE SPEECHES.
- If you are coming later, please come to the alumni track room directly (there will be a note with guidance on the door), and you could pick up your name tags from the hosts directly.
Lunch and dinner are provided only to the sign-ups for full day agenda. The lunch takes place at UniCafe in the nearby building. There is no fancy dinner, but the food will be delivered to the Conference venue. There are also other customers during lunch time, but we will try to allocate space where alumni can meet their home LC's!
Alumni side events logistics
If you arrive for Award Night only, please check-in before 21:20. You are still welcome to the venue from 8 p.m. onwards to mingle with other AIESECers, but the dinner is not included to your sign-up.
There will be 2 rooms available for dressing up before the Award Night. However, make sure that you are prepared as much as possible for the evening beforehand, it would save time!
The evening is hosted by Helena and Matti. The evening program includes photo booth, welcome snacks, music performance, Awards, MCP space, karaoke, and some free program!
Remember the theme of the party - Creative Black Tie (something colorful, bright and sparkle)!
The most desired is the Excellence Award - High performance delivered. Are you as excited as we are to know who is taking this award home?
Remember to connect with us!
Are you a member of AIESEC in Finland Alumni group on LinkedIn?
Are you a part of AIESEC in Finland Alumni FB group?
Are you a part of AIESEC in Finland Alumni on NatConf'16 FB group?