Reynolds Family Weekly Newsletter
October 10, 2021
As a reminder, all this week will be minimum days for Parent Conference week. Please make arrangements to pick up your child on time. Dismissal for Kinder-5th grade will be at 12:25 pm.
It continues to be a busy week of learning at Reynolds Elementary. Here is a glimpse into our second grade classes.
Mrs. Liliana Gordon-Gonzalez, Principal
Mrs. Berlinda Akao, Assistant Principal
Huge Thank You to our morning Parent Volunteers
We are in need of parent volunteers for dismissal.
Parent Conferences Week
Lost and Found
Arrival and Dismissal Volunteers
We are looking for volunteers to help with arrival and dismissal. Volunteers would support our staff with helping students in/out of cars and with traffic flow.
If you are interested please let the office know.
Frequently Asked Questions about devices
This document will be continuously updated with new questions/information.
Car Arrival and Dismissal
Arrival Reminders ALL Grades:
- Please drive up all the way up to drop off your student
- Please stay in your car as you drop off your student
- All parents stay in car lane to drop off your student and DO NOT cut off other cars in line or double park to get out and walk your child
Dismissal Reminders :
- Please drive up all the way up as staff will escort your student toward your car
- Please do not double park and ask your student to cross in between cars
- Please keep the line moving; your child will walk to your car
Back gate is open during arrival and dismissal.
Thank you for your continued patience during arrival and dismissal for the safety of our students.
- Follow the Quarantine Guidelines
- Please monitor your student for COVID-19 symptoms daily prior to bringing/sending them to school.
- Please see the guidelines on what to do if your child is sick.
COVID-19 Testing - Flyer
Register for your test and sign up for secure access to your results within 24-48 hours using the link: https://oside.testscheduler.net/register
Questions about testing please call 760-966-4081
- Our gates will open at 7:45 am and the bell rings at 8:15 am
- Only students will be allowed to enter the school gates.
- All students and staff must wear a mask while indoors and upon entering the school.
- All students are eligible to receive free breakfast and lunch.
- Please send a reusable water bottle with your child.
- Wednesdays are minimum days. Students in K- 5th grades are dismissed at 12:25 pm.
- Tk students are dismissed at 11:35 a.m. everyday
Visitors on Campus
Visitors on Campus Protocols in place until updated CDPH Guidance Expected: November 1, 2021
We are striving to protect our children and community from illness and provide full time in person instruction. In order to do this we are following the CDPH guidelines.