Información Semanal de Español 1 January 19th - 22nd
Welcome to Spanish 1! ~ ¡Bienvenidos al español 1!
Spanish 1 Online Tips
- Keep up with the deadlines of the Course Schedule of Assignments.
- Read the Learning Block Announcements everyday for helpful tips, videos, notes and reminders for success in Spanish 1. Reading those every day will make your life in the course so much easier.
- Login in everyday, Monday - Friday, and work for and hour and a half in Spanish 1.
- Call, text, email or Blackboard IM me if you every have any questions. You are not bothering me. :) Yo soy tu profesor de español. I am here to help you learn Spanish and technology skills. Please don't ever hesitate to ask me any questions that you have about the course. :)
Tareas de esta semana ~ Work Due this Week:
Getting Started in your NCVPS Spanish Course
_____ **Getting Started - Required Live Class**
_____ Getting Started Lesson w/ Final Quiz
_____ Academic Integrity Quiz
_____ Getting Started with Blackboard IM
_____ Getting Started: Assignment (Uploading a file/document)
_____ Getting Started: Voice Board Speaking Assignment
_____ Getting Started: Hablar (Audio file)
_____ Getting Started: Moodle Message
_____ Getting Started with eLinguaFolio
Unidad 1 - Una Conversación Básica
_____ Práctica de Vocabulario
_____ Actividades de Vocabulario cont. next page
_____ Prueba de Vocabulario
- _____ Práctica de Gramática
Schedule of Assignments for Spanish 1
Always make sure they are keeping up with the Course Schedule of Assignments. I would suggest downloading it and printing it out to make sure you are completing all of the assignments.
Here is the hyperlink the Course Schedule of Assignments for Spanish 1:
Only the assignments listed there will be counted for your grade. The Práctica and Actividades activities are practice and do not count for your grade, although they MUST be completed in order to move forward in the course.
Required Live Class (RLC) Schedule
Required Live Classes (RLC)
The purpose of the Required Live Classes (RLC) is to give students access to their teachers for lessons, Q & A and support in their Spanish classes. The RLC sessions are offered every week at a variety of times. You may attend any session you like. Choose the one that best fits your schedule.
Google Calendar for Spanish 1 sessions:
Just pay attention to the times, dates and topics:
Remember GS = Getting Started
U1 = Unit 1
U2 = Unit 2
After attending each session, you need to complete a brief reflective assignment.
Spanish 1 Required Live Classroom - Fall 2015 ~ 2016
Participant dial in number (for phone)
(571) 392-7703 PIN: 485 391 348 666
Required Live Class Link:
NCVPS Culture Café Sessions
NCVPS Culture Café
Check out the Culture Cafe tab in the course for cool cultural lessons and extra credit.
-Click the Culture Cafe (WLCC) tab
-Click the Blackboard Collaborate Classroom link
-Click the desired Archive, but make sure it is a Spanish presentation
Below is some information about the Culture Cafe:
North Carolina Virtual Public School (NCVPS) Spanish 1 Teacher & Instructional Leader Spanish 4 & Culture Café
BAs in Spanish & English Literature
MS Instructional Technology
Mondays ~ los lunes: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tuesdays ~ los martes: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Wednesdays ~ los miércoles: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Thursdays ~ los jueves: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Fridays ~ los viernes: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm