Tennyson Knolls Prep Friday Update
A note from Admin:
Please be on the lookout in next weeks newsletter for information about upcoming conferences! We hope to see you all at the parade tomorrow at WHS. Have a great weekend!
Molly Mojden and Stephanie Fick
Important Info Regarding WHS Football Games!
Saying Goodbye to Ms. Megan
Parent Survey- Please Complete!
GOCO Afterschool Nature Club
*Tuesday Club is for students in the following classes: Pennell, Graff, Wilkins, Kaiser, McGurn, Farese, and Lyons. Started on September 14th, only a couple spots remain.
*Thursday Club is for students in the following classes: Walter, Ruck, Dalrymple, Sims, Christopher homeroom, and Hughes' homeroom. Started on September 16th-This group is currently full, but a waiting list will be started for any additional interested students.
Paper packets are available upon request as well if you would rather complete it that way. Thank you!
Staff Member of the Week
Coffee with the principal
Tuesday, Oct. 12th, 8am
6330 Tennyson Street
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
- After meeting with PTO, we have decided that students can be dropped off starting at 7:35 AM to help with the flow of traffic.
- Students need to be on time to school daily. Please make sure students are dropped off by 7:45 AM! Thank you!
- All students need to wear a mask throughout the school day. Please send your student prepared with a mask daily!
- Please make sure your student has a water bottle here at school that they can refill throughout the day!
- Chromebooks need to be transported between school and home daily, once the chromebook agreement is completed! Please make sure to charge your chromebook at night.
Important Calendar Dates
- Oct. 12, 2021-Coffee with the Principal @ 8 AM in TKP Lounge
- Oct. 13, 2021-PTO Meeting via Zoom @ 5 PM
- Oct. 20, 2021-Early Release Day @ 1:45 PM
- Oct. 25 & 26, 2021-NO SCHOOL, Fall Break