Due: March 17, 2016
Question and Hypothysis
How can I catch a leprechaun?
I think a inclined plane will work as the simple machine.
How To Make The Trap
- Use the glue to put the pieces of cardboard in the box.
- Make your inclined plane out of a extra piece of cardboard and glue it down.
- Then cut up some more cardboard and put them where ever you want the pieces.
- Keep a place to hide the speaker so the leprechaun doesn't see it.
- Make a couch so he can rest, by folding a piece of cardboard.
- Also make a table,too.
How It Works
- The leprechaun hears the Irish music and comes toward the trap.
- Then, he will come in and go through the glow-stick-lighted maze.
- He will get tired and lay down for a wee nap.
- The leprechaun would wake up and finish the maze.
- When he sees the bowl of " Lucky Charms ", he will cross the rope.
- The rope will make a flap on the inclined plane, come down on him and trap the leprechaun in a secret room.
I changed the design and trap. Also didn't put the food buffet.
Mine has quite a bite.