Studio City Spray Tans
on the corner of Riverside Drive & Whitsett Ave.
SPF Over 50 Does Not Equal Better Sun Protection
It's summer time now and everyone is planning to be out in the sun, so I wanted to share something about sun protection and also found a great video from the FDA.
Sun Safety is important for everyone no matter what skin type you are, however, the very fair skin types should be even more careful. Next week is Independence Day and I know so many of us are going to be outdoors and barbecuing.
According to the FDA, SPF over 50 does not equal better sun protection. Below please find the video from the FDA.
Next week will be a great week for you to get a spray tan so you don't have to go out into the sun for a long time. As always, I am happy to fit everyone in, even if I have to work till midnight :-) Please feel free to call or text me at (818) 674-9621.
I look forward to spray tanning you for Independence Day!
Call or text (818) 674-9621
Your dedicated Spray Tanning Specialist in Studio City
Here are my quick tips for you:
- Use at least SPF 15 and apply sunscreen at least 15 minutes before going out in the sun.
- If you stay in the sun for several hours, make sure you reapply sunscreen every 45 minutes
- Wear a hat because the sun can burn your head as well.
- Try to avoid sun exposure between 10 a.m to 2 p.m. as the sun is the strongest during those times.
- If you are getting a spray tan you still need to wear sun protection.