Men of Distinction
Vol. 2, ED 8, 1.30.2018
Mr. Owens believes...
December 2017 Lunch and Learn
The stages of the decision-making process are:
- Defining the problem, challenge, or opportunity.
- Generating an array of possible solutions or responses.
- Evaluating the costs and benefits, or pros and cons, associated with each option.
- Selecting a solution or response.
- Implementing the option chosen.
- Assessing the impact of the decision and modifying the course of action as needed. https://www.thebalance.com/decision-making-skills-with-examples-2063748
January 2018 Lunch and Learn
Monthly Group Topics
September - Dress for Success/Becoming a Man
October - Accountability
November - Loyalty
December - Decision Making
January - Work Habits
February - Ambition
March - Social/Academic Problem Solving
April - Respect
May - Community Service
The definition of Farmer Pride!
2017 - 2018 Lunch and Learn Meetings
October 18, 2017
November 8, 2017
December 13, 2017
January 10, 2018
February 14, 2018
March 7, 2018
April 18, 2018
May 16, 2018