By: Powell Phelan
To begin with Garth Brooks life has gone well. The book Garth Brooks is about and his life. It talks about what he had to do to become an award-winning country music star. For example, he loved music since he was a little kid. His mother was also a singer. For instance, his first album sold more than 6 million copies in the 1980's. It was the record for the best selling country album yet. His music was really good.
How he got where he is today
- He decided to follow his country music path in high school.
- In 1992 Sandy and Garth's first child was born.
- On May 3, 1994 there second child was born.
- Garth marries Sandy on May 24, 1986.
- He is award-winning country music star.
- In November 1998, Garth hits number one on Billboard Top 200 Chart.
- Born on February 7, 1962 Tulsa Oklahoma.