It's Officially Summer!!
Let's Have Some Fun at the End-of-Year BBQ & Bike Ride
You're Invited to the NCESD BBQ & Bike Ride!!!
- When: Monday, June 22nd
- Where: Confluence State Park Shelter
- The Ride: Leaves immediately after work - Email Nancy if you want to go with the group (not required)
- The BBQ: 6:00 PM - Please RSVP below for your family count
- What to Bring: Potluck Dish (to share) & Beverage (for yourself)
- Provided: Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and Condiments
Most Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I walk instead of ride? YES
- Can I come to the BBQ and skip the walk & the ride? YES
- Is my family invited? YES!!!
- Will I need a Discover Pass? Yes, but you can park at work and walk down, or ride with a friend.
- Do I need to RSVP? Yes, please use button below.
- Questions? Ask any member of the Wellness Committee: Brooke, Eldene, Heather, Julie, Lance, Mike, Nancy, Robin, Shelley, Trisha, Trevor, Vicki, Winnie
For the BBQ - Please RSVP Your Family Count to Vicki at the Front Desk!
Get Your "OM" On!
Each Wednesday at 5:10 p.m.......with Tracy Mahoney
- This is a great class for first-timers, as well as advanced yoginis. Mats and all other equipment is supplied. Be flexible!