August 8, 2022
Thank You Everything, Mr. Steve!
Not only did Mr. Steve help keep things rolling around here, he took great care of our people (students, staff, and visitors) as well. He was the head of our Custodial/Maintenance Crew and worked at Slater for the past 20 years. We are thankful for his time, dedication, and the impact that he made.
Please keep his home and school families in your thoughts.
All Sports Meeting
The Activity Handbook will be reviewed and coaches will have information in regards to each sport.
The first day for JH fall sports practice is Monday, August 15. All athletes are required to have a physical on file in the Elementary Office prior to being allowed to practice. Athletes must have 14 practices before they can play in a game.
It's Registration Time!
Please bring the following:
- Proof of Residency (tax receipt, utility bill, etc.)
- Updated Shot Records (Eight grade students will need the Tdap and MCV4 immunizations, per State law.)
- Student Insurance Information (if different since last year)-- students participating in any sport will need this information prior to participating.
If you'd rather complete the registration forms beforehand, you can print and fill out the enrollment forms below. When you finish the forms, you can email them to me (email@example.com) or Tera (firstname.lastname@example.org), or you can bring them with you to registration. We'll still need to receive a copy of your proof of residency and updated medical/insurance info (if applicable).
School Supply List
You can access it by clicking the Student/Parent drop down, Elementary School, 2022-2023 Alexander Elementary Supply List OR by clicking the link below.
Please Join Us For Open House!
Mark Your Calendar for the First Day of School!
*Note the NEW Start and End Time*
Check out our new Bell Schedule for this year! (Below)
Some changes that you'll notice are:
- No Zero Hour time for JH (Report to your First Hour class when you enter the building)
- More instructional time for 1-7 hours
- Longer lunch (4 minutes!)
- Later start time
- Later dismissal time
Some things are still the same:
- Still 4 minutes for passing
- Still FREE breakfast before school
- Still FREE lunch for every student
2022-2023 School Calendar
Monday, August 8
First Day of Fall Sports Practice (HS)
All Sports Meeting (JH/HS)-- 6:00 pm (HS gym)
Wednesday, August 10
All School Registration-- 9:00 am-6:00 pm (Library)
Thursday, August 11
Project S.H.A.R.E.-- 12:00-5:00 pm (Martin Community Center)
Monday, August 15
First Day of Fall Sports Practice (JH)
Thursday, August 18
Open House-- 5:00-6:30 pm
Tuesday, August 23
First Day of School-- 8:00 am-3:04 pm