Vol. 4 Week of 9/16/19 Mark T & TH
Here are some reminders and new information for the week.
- The district has again moved the i-Ready diagnostic window back until the 21st.
- For those teachers being evaluated, make sure to set up your Goals and Objectives meeting with whoever is evaluating you.
- For all teachers who haven't yet, please submit a copy of your daily schedule to Cindy.
- After PM recess, can the person on the large apparatus lock up the ball cart in the recess shed? We will be adding a few more playground balls and jump ropes to our new cart this week. I will ask one of the campus supervisors to put the cart away on ER days.
- The 3rd grade team has added all of their PE equipment to the PE shed. Thanks 3rd grade!
- On that note, the PE shed looks great! Thanks for keeping it organized and locked up. We will be ordering more dodge balls and a few other items soon. Talk to Heather if there is something specific you would like to see added to it.
- Tiger Crew candidate speeches will take place on Monday and Wednesday this week beginning right after the morning bell rings. I will call students over to the outdoor stage where we will do our pledges and then have the candidates make their speeches. We will have 9 speeches on Monday and 7 speeches on Wednesday. Speeches are limited to about 2 minutes each so it should go quickly. Kristin put ballots in your box for Monday's elections and will get Wednesday's ballots to you on Wednesday morning. Please have your kids fill those out when you get back to class and either put them in Katy's box or have a student bring them to room 106. Click here for link to candidate names/order and days/times.
- We have a staff meeting on Tuesday. The agenda will be short. We'll be talking about the Fun Run and the walkthrough feedback form.
- I will be sending out daily emails with the Fun Run videos to watch with your class starting tomorrow.
Let's have a great week!
Week At A Glance
September 16th -
- Choir begins 1:45-2:45 (multi)
- K-Kids 1:45-2:45 (Library)
September 17th- Mark @TBE
- 3rd Grade to Maidu Andrews/Sanchez 9:15
- Staff Meeting 3:00
- Art with Tara 2:40-4 (Art Room)
- Admin PLC 1@DO
September 19th- Mark @TBE
- 3rd Grade to Maidu Evangelisti/Villa 9:15
- Early Engineers begins 2:45 (Room 309)
September 20th - Spirit Day
Happy Birthday to...
Cindy S 30th
Jennifer W 30th
Down The Road
- 9/27 Fun Run
- 10/3 School not in session
- 10/4 School not in session
- 10/7 School not in session
- 10/18 Harvest Festival 5:00-8:00
- 10/24 Make up pictures
- 11/5 Father/Son Laser Tag @Xtreme Craze 5:00-8:00
- 11/7 Veteran's Day Assembly
- 11/11 Veteran's Day No School
- 11/18-22 Early Release Day's 12:30 for Parent/Teacher Conferences
- 11/25-29 Thanskgiving Break
- 12/9-13 Book Fair
- 12/16-20 Early Release Days 1:40
- 12/17 Family Paint Night, two sessions 4:00pm & 6:00pm
- 12/23-1/5 Winter Break
- 1/20 Martin Luther King Day No School
- 1/24 BINGO & Baskets 5:30-8:00pm
- 1/28 1st Grade to Roseville Theatre Arts Academy 9:15-11:30
- 2/11 Mother/Daughter Paint night, two sessions 4:00pm & 6:00pm
- 2/13,14,17 School not in session
- 2/24 Sami Circuit Family Night 6:00-7:00pm
- 3/7 Daddy/Daughter Dance 6:00-8:00pm
- 3/28 Mother/Son Dance 6:00-8:00pm
- 3/30-4/3 Book Fair
- 4/2 Open House/Art Show 5:00-7:00pm
- 4/6-13 Spring Break
- 4/22/23 Starstruck, two performances 6:00pm & 7:00pm
- 5/4-8 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
- 5/18-5/22 Tentative 5th Grade Trip
- 5/25 Memorial Day No School
- 6/1-5 Early Release Days 1:40