Everybody, everyday, what ever it takes! February 13th
Free Fingerprinting Opportunity at Astronaut High School this Wednesday, February 16th!
The Eagles plan to celebrate 2-22-22!
- Students may dress up like their friend/Twins
- Students may write about what they may be doing in 22 years!
- Wear a sports jersey or t-shirt with the number 2 on it!
- Teachers may practice doubles and halves in math or make compound words!
- Coach Wry may use the number 2 for jumping jacks or drills.
- Oak Park plans to have some fun using the number 2!
Please mark your calendars for the following FSA dates:
April 5-6 Reading, 3rd Grade
April 7 Writing, 4th-6th Grade
May 3-4 Reading, 4th-6th Grade
May 5-6 Math, 3rd-6th Grade
May 16-17 Science, 5th Grade
Oak Park is so PROUD of Dr. Jordan! These are a few pictures from the ABC Awards!
Dr. Jordan was a finalist!
There were only 6 finalists!
The Eagles are so PROUD of Dr. Jordan!
This was a clip of a video the committee did in her classroom!
Mark Your Calendars!
Spring Break: March 14th-March 18th
PENDA Science for Grades 3-6
- PENDA Science is a great way to ensure mastery of science standards.
- The Eagles are focusing on PENDA learning! Ask your child/ren how many Greens they have earned this week!
- Students may earn Popcorn for Penda completion!
- PENDA may be done at home. It is an on-line program.
- Call or email your classroom teacher if your child is not able to log-in at home.
- Grades 3-6 only!
L3Harris Super Science Saturdays for Fifth Graders!
Please mark your calendars for the final two days! It is a GREAT day of hands-on Science! Breakfast and Lunch are served!
- March 5
- March 26
Oak Park would like to thank the St. Andrew United Methodist Church for donating the lunches! We so appreciate this partnership! Thank you!