Ch15 004: Field Report Slideshow
Create a Field Report Powerpoint of your Survey Results
You will create a field report slideshow that presents your findings from the Google Form survey you created for chapter 13.
- You may complete this on Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Presentations are due on Friday.
Structure of Slideshow
- Introductory slide with survey name and your name
- Goal of the survey, number of people surveyed, problems with survey
- Results of your demographics.
- Results of each of your questions.
- Conclusion slide with 3-4 conclusions you can make on your topic based on your results.
See Mrs. P's Sample Below
Technology to Make This Easier
- I will guide you through installing the Chrome extension "Awesome Screenshot." This will allow you to take a picture of the charts of your survey results so you don't need to recreate charts.
- Instead of presenting to the class, you may also have option of recording your presentation with the Chrome extension Screencastify
When You're Finished
- If you plan to present your slideshow to the class in a live presentation, either share the Google slideshow presentation with me OR upload the PowerPoint file to the assignment page on Google Classroom.
- If you choose to do a screencast, you'll either email me the link to the final screencast or copy/paste it to Google Classroom.