Technology Newsletter for the Teachers at Whitewater Middle
Google, Google Chrome, Email, Docs, Calendar
- Google is an Internet search engine that you can access from any web browser including Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Google Chrome is a web browser used to access the Internet.
- The beauty of using Google Chrome as a web browser is that once logged in, you can access not only the Internet, but your Email, Docs and Calendar. To sign into the Google Chrome web browser, follow the steps shown in the video found HERE.
- When should you sign into Google Chrome?
-When you login to a Chromebook you are automatically signed into Google Chrome
-Do not login to Google Chrome from a lab computer or another computer that you do not use on a regular basis. If you do sign in, just make sure that you sign out as you saw in the video.
How Can Instructional Technology Help You?
- meet with you during planning or after school to work on lesson plans
- teach a sample lesson to your students using technology such as tablets, Chromebooks or the Smart Table
- visit with your class and offer suggestions as to how to best embed technology
- serve as a second teacher in your class to assist your students with technology