CGA -- JSI News
December 4, 2014
ALL THINGS VOLUNTEER!
2014 JSI Volunteer Schedule
Thank you so much to Rachel Tyson for working diligently to assemble the 2014 JSI Volunteer Schedule! Thank you, CGA families and friends, for stepping up and being willing to volunteer for this important event.
You will notice on the schedule that there are some slots marked NEED HELP that still need to be filled. Please consider picking up an extra shift by filling one of the "NEED HELP" slots. Contact us at email@example.com to let us know which slots you can cover.
Please note: If your availability has changed and you have a conflict with your assigned shift, please arrange a swap with another volunteer and make us aware of the change at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW to see the JSI Volunteer Schedule.
Set-Up & Tear-Down Reminder
Set-Up -- Truck Unload -- Thursday Evening, December 11
Since the first session is starting on Friday at 4:00P, we will be unloading equipment from the truck on Thursday evening. Anyone who is available to help, please show up at Huff Hall at 6:15P.
Set-up -- Gym
- Friday, December 12
- Huff Hall
- Anytime after 9:00A - ?
- We must have the gym set-up for the sessions that begin at 4:00P; this includes equipment, sound system, judges' tables, chairs, etc.
- Additional set-up will occur in other areas after 4:00P.
- Please send a family representative to help anytime on Friday for as long as they are able.
- Sunday, December 14
- Huff Hall
- Immediately following the conclusion of the meet around 9:30P - ?
- We must load all of the equipment onto the truck, clear the gym and all of the additional rooms that we have used during the weekend so U of I students can take finals on Monday morning!
- Please send a family representative to help starting at 9:30P.
- We hope to have enough people on hand to wrap things up in about 2 hours.
Babysitting Option During Set-up
Advanced sign-up is required in order for your kids to use the Babysitting Room. Please send your name, the name and age of the child, the approximate times the child will be there, and your phone number to email@example.com no later than December 10.