California State University
Welcome to the most beautiful university in California.
Creative and open-minded. Friendly and curious. Progressive and different. That's Humboldt State students.
Being more informed about students experience at Humboldt University.
Faculty and Staff
The student-faculty ratio at Humboldt University is 24:1.
- are a high school graduate (GED and state high school equivalency exams are considered equivalent to graduation)
- have a qualifiable eligibility index or have a 3.0 or higher
- have completed with a grade of C or better each of the courses in the list of college preparatory subject requirements
- SUBMIT A COMPLETE APPLICATION before the due date
- keep up with the application and the To Do's list
Majors and Programs
- Wild Life
- Social work
These are also offered at Humboldt University
- Certificates of Study
Student Tour of What You'll Find at HSU!
A great way to get connected and make friends is to get involved with campus activities. There's always something going on, from festivals to football games, big events to special lectures.
- Cross Country
- Soccer Track and Field
- American Sign Language
- Animal Behavior Club
- Anthropology Club
- Clay Club
- Circus at Humboldt
*There are nearly 200 campus clubs, intramural sports teams and Greek organizations to choose from.
- The Canyon
- The JGC
- The Hill
Off campus housing is an option to
- Meal plans for off campus students
- Ride to campus for free on several buses
- Meal plans for students
- The Depot where everyone likes to eat: from burgers to smoothies to grilled chicken and feta wraps.
- Full service cafeteria you can order up delicious entrées or make your own gourmet omelet for breakfast. And that's just the start: there's also the College Creek Market, the Giant's Cupboard and Hilltop Market.