How to wash and groom your dog
washing your dog
- The first thing you want to do in the process of washing and grooming your dog is to put the dog in the bath tub or a kiddie pool which ever one you prefer.
- The next thing you want to do is turn on the water and make sure the dog is completly wet before you apply the shampoo.
- Next apply the shampoo to the dog make sure that the shampoo is approved for animals and scrub the shampoo to the dogs body.
- Next you want to rinse the dog with the water and make sure all the shampoo is off the dog.
- If you want to you can do this all over to the dog to get the smell to stay on the dog longer.
How to Bathe and Dry a Dog
Grooming your dog
- The first thing you want to do before grooming your dog is to make sure the dog is completly dry before grooming the dog.
- If you have a table to set the dog on that helps alot then set the dog on the table.
- If you want to you can brush the dog out if you did not shave the dog before the bath.
- The next thing you want to do is to Is cut the dogs toenails with a pair of dog trimmers.
- When you are done with that you can spray the dog with some dog colonge (optional)
- And then you are pretty much done if there are bows you want to add to the dog or a bandanna you can do that.