week of January 11th
- School Mission Statement: ALL students will be challenged to obtain the skills necessary to realize their highest personal potential.
- Manchester Community Schools, in partnership with parents and community, use best practices to develop the skills of communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity in all students to ensure they are future ready.
- District Vision: Educational Excellence in a Caring Community
- District Purpose: Manchester students are provided the stepping stones for success.
Goal 1: All Manchester Community Schools students will become proficient in their literacy skills.
Goal 2: All Manchester Community Schools students will become proficient in critical thinking.
Goal 3: All Manchester Community Schools students will become proficient in mathematical skills.
Goal 4: All staff will engage in the district-wide continuous improvement process.
- 1.11.16-TEAM begins for 4th grade
- 1.11.16-NWEA Assessing begins
- 1.13.16-MLK assembly
- 1.15.16-Klager Movie Night
- 1.18.16-Half Day
- 1.18.16-New Friends Luncheon 11:30-12:30
- 1.18.16-Board meeting
- 1.19.16-Body Safety Training for k-1 begins
- 1.21.16-District Faculty meeting
- 1.25.16-Leadership Workshop
- 1.28.16-Principals Advisory
- 1.29.16-Half Day
- 1.29.16-ASO Assembly
- 1.30.16-Daddy Daughter Dance
Field Trip Request Form
Second-grade form is turned in.