A Look Ahead to the Week
Chrome Extension of the Week
Chrome Speak - Maybe the simplest extension to get text read to you. Simply highlight, right click, and select the extension when turned on.
Calendar Reminders (and home sports events)
- JH Track (Spirit Jug!) vs Hancock County at 4:30 p.m.
- Girls' Tennis vs North Posey at 5:00 p.m.
- Varsity Baseball vs Memorial at 5:00 p.m.
- ECA Biology I testing
- 7th & 8th grade Girls' meeting - Auditorium, 1:00 p.m.
- Golf (Spirit Jug!) vs Tecumseh at 4:30 p.m.
- NO Early Release
- Honor Program Practice - Auditorium, 1:00 p.m.
- Varsity Softball vs heritage Hills at 4:30 p.m.
- Go Red Meetings: JAG - room 309, FCA - Auditorium
- HS Boys' Track vs Perry Central at 4:30 p.m.
- HS Girls' Track (Spirit Jug!) vs Perry Central/Forest Park at 4:30 p.m.
- Honor Program - Auditorium/Red Apple Inn at 7:00 p.m.
- Varsity Baseball vs Heritage Hills at 4:30 p.m.
- Varsity Softball vs Springs Valley at 10:00 a.m.
- Varsity Baseball vs Pike Central at 10:00 a.m.
- Prom - Schergens' Center at 8:00 p.m.
- After Prom - TCJSHS 12:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
Menu (April 21 - April 15)
- Breakfast - pancakes w/ syrup, sausage links, fruit
- Lunch - Sausage, biscuits/gravy, hash browns, fruit
- Breakfast - Bagel w/ peanut butter, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - Country-fried steak w/gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, wheat bread, fruit
- Breakfast - Breakfast burrito, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - Chicken tenders w/ BBQ sauce, french fries, veggies w/dip, pudding, fruit
- Breakfast - Bacon/eggs, toast, fruit
- Lunch - Walking tacos w/cheese & lettuce, corn, refried beans, salsa, fruit
- Breakfast - Cereal, toast, fruit
- Lunch - Beef stew, slaw, veggies w/dip, roll, fruit